If you do not accept the terms and conditions of the Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net website, you must discontinue using it.
Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net may revise this Agreement at any time by updating this website. Use of the website after such changes are posted will indicate your agreement to these revised terms. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.
1.1 — Ownership of Material, Software Licenses & Intellectual Property Rights
All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this website, including, without limitation, articles, text, photographs, images, illustrations, computer software and code, and the website, itself, are protected under the law of England and Wales and foreign copyright or other laws, and are owned by Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net
Any use, reproduction, modification, alteration, public performance or display, uploading or posting onto the internet (including placing on another website), transmission, redistribution or other exploitation of this website or of any content, whether in whole or in part, other than expressly set out herein, is prohibited without the express written permission of Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net
All software embedded in or located on or at this website, including, without limitation, all computer code of all types, including all files and/or images contained in or generated by such software (Software) is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. All such Software is owned by Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net , its licensors or the party accredited with ownership of such Software. You are hereby granted the right to access and use the Software embedded and integrated into this website, subject to:
• the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and
• any additional conditions which may be imposed on your access and use of such Software.
If this website provides Software for download, unless otherwise provided, you are hereby granted, subject to:
• the terms of this Agreement and
• any other terms and conditions that may apply to your downloading and use of such Software, a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to:
• install and run one copy of the Software in object-code format on a non-networked computer for your personal, non-commercial use; and
• reproduce the Software only as reasonably required to install, run and make reasonable backup copies as allowed by law.
Except to the extent expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may not:
• use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, upload, download or transmit the Software in whole or in part;
• sell, rent, lease, license, trade, transfer or otherwise provide access to the Software;
• alter, remove or cover any trademarks or proprietary notices included in the Software; and/or
• disassemble, decrypt, extract or reverse engineer the Software or assist others in doing so.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting you any right, title, interest or other license in or to any Software embedded or integrated into this website or made available for download from this website, including, but not limited, to any intellectual property rights in the Software.
All Software embedded or integrated into this website is provided as Is, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty
• that the Software is of merchantable quality or is fit for any particular purpose;
• that the Software will conform with any specification(s) relating to the Software;
• that the Software will be free from material defects;
• that the Software contains no computer viruses or other contaminants; or
• that the Software shall process date-related and time-related data without causing any processing interruptions, abnormal termination or process or manipulate any time-related data.
1.2 — Disclaimer
This website and all content is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. By accessing and using this website you acknowledge and agree that use of this website and the content is entirely at your own risk.
Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net makes no representations nor warranties regarding this website and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty:
• that this website and/or content will be complete, accurate, reliable, suitable or timely;
• that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through this website will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose;
• that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error free;
• that defects or errors in this website will be corrected;
• that this website will be free from viruses or harmful components; and
• that communications to or from this website will be secure or not intercepted.
1.3 — Limitation of Liability
(A) To the extent permitted by law Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net aggregate liability to you, whether for breach of these terms or in negligence or in any other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising in relation to these terms, the site or the content is limited to the following, the choice of which is at Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net sole discretion:
• In the case of goods any one or more of the following:
• the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
• the repair of the goods;
• the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
• the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or
• in the case of services:
• the supply of the services again; or
• the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
(B) To the extent permitted by law Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the site and the content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage.
(C) Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net will have no liability and is not obliged to waive the online seminar fee if you cannot access the online seminar due to firewalls, other hardware or software issues within your organisation or failure of any system by you. It is your responsibility to check that the link works on your system.
(D) Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net reserves the right to vary or cancel a course where the occasion necessitates and accepts no liability if, for whatever reason, the course does not take place.
(E) If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability in accordance with paragraph (A), (B), (C), (D) or (E) but allows a limitation of a certain maximum extent then our liability is limited to that extent.
Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net expressly disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user of this website or any advertiser or sponsor of the website. Under no circumstances shall Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net and its officers, directors, employees, agents licensors, be liable for any injury, loss, damage (including special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) or expense arising in any manner whatsoever from:
• the acts, omissions or conduct of any third-party user; and
• any use or inability to use any materials, software, content, goods or services located at or made available at any web site linked to or from this website.
If you decide to access or use any linked web site or content, materials, software, goods or services from a web site linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You hereby release Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net and its officers, directors, employees, agents and their respective successors and assigns, from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available through this website or by third parties through this website.
1.4 — Force Majeure Event
Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), the following:
• strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action; or
• civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war; or
• fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster; or
• impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport; or
• impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
Our obligations under these Terms are suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will extend the time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period. We will take reasonable steps to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under these Terms can be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
1.5 — Links, Downloads, Features and Advertisements
This website contains links to third-party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net of the contents of such third-party web sites.
We take no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or any aspect of that material, and disclaim any liability to you for such material or for any consequence of your decision to use the links provided or your use of such material. We also disclaim all liability and make no representations or warranties for any products or services sold or provided to you by any third party. Your purchase of products or services through one of those other sites is subject to agreements and/or the terms and conditions in effect between you and the providers of products and services at those other sites. You agree that you shall not bring a claim against Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net or any of our affiliates arising from or based on your purchase or use of products or services through those other sites. Links do not imply that Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net or any of our affiliates sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net or any of our affiliates.
Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net is not responsible for the content of any third-party web site, nor does it make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party web site including, without limitation
• any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, suitability of any content on any third-party web site;
• any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party web sites; or
• any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party web sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party websites will be corrected or that such third-party websites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
While Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net encourages links to this website, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party web site which:
• contains, posts or transmits any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of com or which contains, posts or transmits any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or
• contains, posts or transmits any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. com reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to this website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the aforementioned nature, at any time. You agree to remove any link you may have to this website upon the request of Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net .
1.6 — Indemnity
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and their respective successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses whatsoever, including, without limitation, legal fees and disbursements resulting directly or indirectly from:
• your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
• your access, use or inability to access or use the com website or any Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net website content or other content to which the Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net website is or may be linked to from time to time;
• your use of, reliance on, publication, communication or distribution, uploading or downloading of anything on or from the com website; and/or
• your violation of any law or regulation.
1.7 — Registration and Use of Passwords
To access particular pages and features of this website, you may be asked to register with Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net . You agree:
• that Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net reserves the right to refuse registration access to any individual or organisation at any time
• to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any form provided by Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net and
• maintain and promptly update the information you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is misleading, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net has the right to suspend or terminate your access to and use of this website. Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net use of any personally identifying information you provide as part of the registration process is governed by the terms of Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net
To access particular pages of this website, you may need to use a username and password, which you will receive through our website registration process. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. You agree to notify Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure or Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net failure to protect your password or account information.
1.9 — Security of Information on the Internet
You should note that information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from this website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
1.10 — Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the use of Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales.
By using the website Mindfulnessforprofessionals.net you irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
1.11 — Courses
• You participate in the online course entirely at your own risk. You are entirely responsible for any risks relative to the utilisation, results or performance of the course.
• Our courses are accessible online for up to 12 months after your purchase. We have the rights to change the period of access
• Registrants unable to attend an individual webinar they’ve purchased should notify Mindfulness For Professionals at least 2 hours before the webinar start time and a full refund can be given. All webinars purchased are recorded and available to access after the live event so it is very rare that a refund is needed to be given.
• Mindfulness For Professionals office hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm if you have any questions about your purchase
• 3. Intellectual Property
• You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to Mindfulness For Professionals are owned by Dr Mike Scanlan and you may only use them with their consent.
• 4. Self Paying Participants
• If you don’t feel the course is right for you during your first week on the course, you can cancel your place and we will refund you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5. Personal Information and Privacy
Mindfulness For Professionals - Copyright 2018 - All Rights Reserved